Let’s face it! Tree removal is not something we want to promote or advertise just to make a buck, as trees serve as a crucial part of our ecosystem.
But, sometimes in order to keep trees healthy, tree removal is a necessary part of arboriculture and we accomplish this in the most professional, safe and tree-loving way! Tree removal may also be the best alternative for landscapers and homeowners, depending on what the situation is.
Call us NOW for an INSTANT QUOTE!
TREE REMOVAL: IS IT FOR YOU?
- Got a bug infested, diseased, dead or dying tree? If you answered yes, tree removal may be necessary as it can be a dangerous liability and one that shouldn’t be taken lightly!
- Do you have a tree and plants that compete for sun? If you answered yes, you may want to consider tree removal so your plants can grow and thrive in the light they need.
- Is there a tree in the way of new construction or home add-ons? If yes, unless you’re building a treehouse, removing the tree may be the best way to go!
Here at EP Tree Removal, we understand that tree removal can be a dangerous process, which requires expert knowledge and training, especially if it’s located near houses, utility lines or other challenging areas. That’s why our arborists are highly qualified, where safety and efficiency come first in all tree removal situations.
And, the best part is, we aim to minimize the impact to surrounding vegetation and provide a thorough debris clean-up as if we – or the tree for that matter – were never there in the first place. Okay, okay, there may be a stump left, which brings us to the next service!
GET A QUOTE NOW!!
Sometimes, there’s a stump and you don’t want it there. It may be because it’s hazardous to the landscape or just an ugly sight for the eye to look at. Well, guess what? We can remove that too! Although, stump removal can be a highly challenging procedure, our professionals have the special machinery to do it in a safe and easy way. There’s no getting stumped here at EP Tree!
TREE PRUNING & TRIMMING
And finally, we wouldn’t be a full service tree company if we didn’t offer tree trimming! Just like the hair on our heads, trees can use some grooming too. And, it’s not always just about the looks either.
Here are just a few reasons why it’s healthy for the tree:
- When dead, diseased or damaged branches are removed, it keeps the tree healthy by preventing insects and decay organisms from spreading
- Fewer disease problems can result when thinning a dense canopy, as it increases air and sunlight.
- Damage prevention by removing cross branches that rub against each other.
- Prevent breaking, tearing and decaying of wood by removing the crotch of a tree, where the tree trunk splits into two large branches.
- Preventing co-dominant branches from becoming a destructive problem in heavy winds. Eliminating one allows the other branch to grow and become dominant.
Trees are everywhere and we love them! That’s why we do what we do. Whether we’re removing a tree or trimming it for health, we’re always striving to be the best in the business and practicing the newest and up-to-date procedures to get it done. There’s not a stump we can’t dig up or a tree we can’t take down as we’re a full service company with all the experts and equipment we need.
TREE TRIMMING AND REMOVAL: SAFETY
Oh and there’s Safety reasons too!
- Maintaining a strong tree structure to prevent low growing branches is important for safety near sidewalks or driveways, especially during storms.
- Sometimes erratic growing branches can hijack the natural growing habits of other branches resulting in a misshaped tree, which is no fun at all! Eliminating those branches will allow the tree to be in its natural form.
- Trees can be sparse in some areas so in order to encourage some growth, pruning is essential. Pruning also can stop undesirable areas to stop growing as well.